Friday, August 10, 2012

Pinspiration

Hey there my lovely beauties,

Today I wanted to do a quick and simple pinspiration post for you guys! If you like the idea of them, let me know and I will continue to do them for you guys.  Also next week I will be starting to a series of post about this falls hottest trends! In each new post I will be introducing a trend that will be big this fall and how to wear it! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

If you haven't already entered the Thank You Giveaway do so know! (Giveaway Link)


XOXO

Leather jacket (bought last summer at Dillard's), White Scarf from Target,  BB Dakota Shirt  (here)  Converse Jeans  from target (target), Brown wedge boots (bought last winter for $10 at JCPennys) 



4 comments:

  1. Love This outfit. So Cute! I like these post maybe you could do looks for less -heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: