Wednesday, October 10, 2012

New Hair,Dont Care!


Hey There Hotties!

Let me start this post by saying I am not one to change up my hair style. I have had curly hair my whole life, and I have always hated it. About two or three months ago, I just decided this is my hair so I might as well love it and embrace it. Being the Pinterest addict that I am, found myself pinning at work last week (nothing unusual) and I came across a fabulous red-violet Ombre. Instantly I fell in love with it and knew it was going to be my fall hair color. Yesterday my sister in law, who is a fabulous cosmetologist, spent her afternoon dealing with my pickiness and doing my hair. I am very excited with the results. It did turn out a little more red than the photo I found on Pinterest but I like it. To be honest I actually “love” it, and can’t wait to rock my new do.

XOXO 
My new hair!(:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: