Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Club Sexayyyyy!!!


ITS CARA BOX TIME!!!

WOOOTTT WOOOOTTT!

I was so pumped when I found out that we were going to be getting paired with ladies from our state! I mean come on who doesn’t love to meet new people that live close to you! This month I had a wonderful carabox giver!! Her name is Melissa and she only lived 50 minutes away! I know that might seem like a long time but in our middle of know where neck of the woods that’s just around the corner!! She is a fabulous wife and mommy! Her daughter KJ is just adorable!! You must check out her cute blog (here) !!

I fell in love with my Cara box as soon as I received it! She planned a perfect evening for me and my hubby and it will be getting put to use this Wednesday for date night!! Here are the wonderful goodies I received!! 

Dont judge there order of the pictures!! ! 



This gum taste delish!!! 

What girl doesnt love beauty and smell good products!! 

She was so right! This Lotion is "the bomb"


This nail color is amazing cant wait to use it when my nails come off!! 

Indgredients for oreo truffles!! NUM NUM NUMMM

Such a fun headband!!

Her Sweet Note!!


Didn't she do a wonderful job on my Club Sexy Cara Box! I am so happy I got paired with her!! She honestly took a lot of time and effort on planning a great date night! I truly appreciate it!! So thank you Melissa!! You are wonderful!

If you guys are interested on joining cara box get on the details Here!!


Cara Box

Have a great day!!



Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

2 comments:

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: