Friday, March 8, 2013

150 followers!!!


It’s Friday baby!!! Oh My Goodness! I was as sick as a dog yesterday!! But today I woke up feeling a lot better! So I decided to post what I am wearing today!!  When I’m sick I always have to wear something somewhat cute the next day because if I don’t I just feel gross for day number two and I don’t like it!! Anywho heres what I am wearing!! 

Not to mention that i am in a wonderful mood because I reached 150 followers! So thank you guys! You all make my day with your fun comments!! I appreciate each and every one of you!!! There will be a giveaway on Monday so stay tuned ladies!!!





Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!!




Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

8 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 150 followers. I'm following you now from the blog hop on Life on Leroy. http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com/2013/03/nail-files-week-62.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! Loving your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am a new follower to your lovely blog (Via GFC)and it really feel pleasure meeting new awesome bloggers like you. Found you through GFC Collective Blog Hop.

    my blog: www.wilsontom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: