Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Color me Light!

Happy first day of spring!! Even though I’m super sad that its spring and we are still having ice storms, I wanted to get in the springy mood! Come this time of year I always need change in my life! I am sick of the snow, wearing bulky clothes and I am just ready for bright colors and pretty dresses!! Anybody with me on that? When i want to add some change to my life I always do something with my fro! So yesterday night I spent my evening on Pinterest trying to find my  perfect summer hair color!! As much as I am scared to dye my hair (I don’t do good with hair change) I am truly ready for it! I love my red-violet ombre but I have had it for like six month, which is pretty long for a statement color.  Not to mention that I haven’t had light hair color in ages!! Don’t worry yall I’m not going Beyoncé blonde, I am thinking about a nice brown! After two hours on pinterest this is what I came up with… My favorite are the first two.











Which ones do you guys like? I could use all the input possible!! Remember to link up with these great blog hops and don’t forget to enter the giveaway (HERE)!! It ends tonight!!







Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

9 comments:

  1. wonderful hair.

    Pass on my blog and follow me if you like, I'd like that.
    I'll leave my link http://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/
    You can also find me on Facebook, instagram, chicisimo, lookbook, bloglovin, Fashiolista.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first! I need to win that. Like now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first and the #8 one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish my hair could look like any of these!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first one!!

    ---Victoria S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these colors! Wanted to let you know that I nominated you for The Liebester Award. Head over to LandingOnLove.com for the details. I'm looking forward to reading your responses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: