Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Nail Style

Hey guys!

How are you? Today I am guest blogging for Morgan's great blog! So go check out her blog and see my spring must have list! But since its Wednesday I had to post my Pinterest pin! I saw these nails on Pinterest the other day and decided to get them done on Monday when i went for my nail appointment! 

There version

My version



 What do you think of them?

While you are here check out the 150th follower giveaway on yesterday post!!

Hope you have a fabulous day!!








Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

12 comments:

  1. Love your nails, that is so neat! Checking out your post from over at OHPW:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way!!!! They came out almost just the pin!!! So adorable, funky and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I did nail ideas for my pinteresting post also. I'm not sure why, but for some reason it didn't cross my mind that I could bring pictures into a nail salon to have them replicate it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, so pretty. I'm shaking my head in shame at my chipped nails that I should have redone about two days ago...I would love for you to stop by to check out my Pinteresting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your version, they turned out awesome!

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHH girl your nails look AMAZING!!! Absolutely LOVE them!! :) Great look for Spring! XOXO <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo totally gorgeous! LOVE it! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi! Nice to meet you. I'm #222 at Random Wed. Just joined you. Nice blog you have here; fun, professional and cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey love! Thank you so much for following and stopping by my blog. Excited to be your newest follower as well. You're gorgeous!

    xo,
    Elissa
    sparklesandprays.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: