Monday, April 8, 2013

I hear wedding bells!!

Hey there guys!!

So this past weekend was the only weekend I get off for the month of April! April is a busy month for the store it is filled with many events and a fashion show, which I am super pumped for!! So we took the weekend and just ran errands, went to a wedding and enjoyed each other company!! Today I will let the pictures do that talking!!



my outfit for the wedding!!


There such a great couple!!


she was our dancing partner for the night!





My little princess!! 

Be honest does this look ridiculous?!


PS check out the stores blog (Here)! They blogged about my new five dollar jean jacket on Friday!! Have a great day!!

Don’t forget to link up with sami!



OH AND BEFORE I FORGET!!
Group deals had this beauty on sale today! 



I don't know how long it will last! Those who love j.crew jewels know that this was one hot tamale and it sold out quick so you can buy a one super similar to the J.crew one on group deals Here


Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

8 comments:

  1. nice post !
    i'm following you now so if you want follow me back :http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress on you. If you get a sec, please check out my latest post 'Springtime Coral'. Thanks in advance.

    Hope you had a great weekend.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful - I love love that dress!! and that pic of you in the car is super funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning maxi dress!!! I'm obsessed with it and the necklace with it! You look amazing!!!

    ClassyInAClassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Looks like you had a fabulous weekend! You looked beautiful! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl I LOVEEEEE your outfit for the wedding!!! So glam and perfect! :)

    XOXO
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. That white and gold dress looks amazing on you! How fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: