Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Making Moves

Hey there pretty lady!!
First off I want to start by saying thank you so much for all the support you guys give my blog! I am so thankful for all of you who gave me positive helpful advice on Wednesday I truly appreciate it! You guys ARE the BEST!!!

 Today I have two things I want to talk about! Do I sound like a teacher or what? Don’t worry there wont be any pop quizzes for you today!

First thing is…
I have been wanting to start a link up for a while now and I want to know what u guys think! I am thinking something along the lines of fashion! My idea I have is doing something like a Friday fashion favorites (does this exist already?) What I am thinking is every Friday you would link up and post a pic of your favorite outfit you wore all week or even an outfit that you really liked on Instagram or Pinterest!! The reason I am wanting to do a link up is one… so we can all meet other bloggers and two (most important) Ever since I started blogging I have learned  love most of you ladies and a lot of you give me major style inspiration! I think this would be a great way for all of us to not only share our style but inspire others!! What do you think? Would you participle?




The second thing I wanted to share is….
I got my Glam Bag Yesterday!!! I haven’t posted any pics of my glam bags in while so I decided I would today. For all of you who don’t know what my glam is… it is a site where you pay ten dollars a month and you get a beauty bag filled with four or five fun beauty goodies! I have been doing this for almost a year and boy do I love it!! Most months are great! There have been a couple months where I am like ehhh I didn’t really like this months but for ten dollars I am not complaining. Each bag is usually worth wayyy more than ten dollars.
Here is what came in this month’s bag!! 






I am so excited to try this polish! I am usually a OPI and Essie girl but I really like this peachy nude color! Also This blush is scary but in a good way! Since its spring  ,at least I wish it was, I am thinking this will look great on my skin! Not to mention that I really need this argon oil for my nappy curls I have going on lately!!

Lastly I leave you with this! This wonderful photo of what us minnesotans are having to deal with!! Have a wonderful day!!






Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

14 comments:

  1. hey girly please email me @ Missrenaaye@gmail.com...you won my giveaway! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful post !

    http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Kiki! SOmeone linked you up on exposed today! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine will probably come tomorrow. That blush is insane. No way will I wear that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love glam bags. That blush scares me I don't think I can pull it off

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's a score!!! I have been thinking about giving this a whirl....

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'd participate! i tried the glam bag and wrote a review...saying i was not impressed haha but it looks like you got good items!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't believe how much snow you got! So crazy!

    I would link up :)

    I love the idea of a glam bag. You got some great things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea!1 I am also thinking of hosting a linky soon! I'd participate in yours if you decide to:-) I found you via link party too!
    Have a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    PS. I am hosting an amazing giveaway on my blog, hope you would participate!
    Enter $40 giftcard giveaway by Lorraine Tyne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard of something like the glam box, but it's called something else and I'm pretty sure it's $20 so your's sounds way better!!! What a great deal for all of the awesome stuff you got! I would love to do the Friday Favorites link up!! Sounds great! Also when you said you sound like a teacher I said the same thing at the Bridal Shower I hosted last weekend haha! I was like I'm so sorry if I sound like a teacher to you all! Haha!

    ClassyInAClassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the link up is a great idea, I would love to participate =)
    Great way to meet other bloggers!


    XO, Adropofbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

    Feel free to visit my page ... cheap computer desk 2011

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: