Monday, June 17, 2013

Oh hey its Monday!!

Happy Monday!!
I hope you all had a great weekend because mine was amazing! I feel like every weekend that I get to spend with family always becomes a great weekend!! I don’t know about you but I love being with family especially my cousins. It makes me feel like a little kid again! This past weekend my cousin got to come stay with me and my husband and we just loved having! Its crazy how fast people grow up! I still remember being little and all of us kids terrorizing out parents! Now im almost 21 and hes 16! Time sure does go by fast!

Friday my hubbers and I went to go see the new superman movie!! It truly was a really good movie!  I don’t know about you ladies but I never was an action movie person until I met my husband and now I am just hooked! Especially on movies like the avengers, GI joe and and Spiderman! I mean lets be honest not only are the movies good but they are usually packed with a handful of hot actors! So now I love action movies!!



Saturday I got up early because I wanted to try a recipe I found on pinterest for breakfast which turned out delish! If you want the recipe check it out here! After than we went to go pick up my cousin and spend the day with him! We did a little shopping, went out for supper and took him to cherry berry for the first time! 








After that we headed home and just spent some good family time together!!
Sunday was father days and even though I didn’t get to see my daddy it was a good day! We went to church per usual and got together after with my husband side of the family to have a yummy lunch!! I spent the rest of my day cleaning since it’s my birthday week I figured if I clean really good all day Sunday then maybe I could just get by picking up the little stuff through the week! Hopefully it works!

Today I am pumped because I get to go horseback riding after work!! I honestly cannot wait!
How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?


Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

4 comments:

  1. loove your teal outfit! It's sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree!

      Delete
    2. mmm yummy makes me hungry looking at these pics...happy thursday love <3

      Delete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: