Sunday, June 9, 2013

Weekend Update!!

Hey guys!!
Let me start off this wonderful Monday by saying oh how I have missed you!! I am so glad to be back! My vacation was wonderful and I can’t wait to tell you ALL about it but before I overwhelm you with all the details I figured I should ease you back into my life with a simple weekend roundup! Don't worry I will hit you will all my Orlando details this week too, but for now this is what my weekend consisted of!!

My Outfit for church on Sunday!!

Us before date night on Friday!

Spend my Sunday with this fabulous chick! We are a crazy pair together!

YOU NEED THESE!!
They smell just like cotton candy! one sniff of them and you are reminded of being five again!!


We truly did not have a busy weekend we kinda just relaxed and hangout with our family! That’s that one thing I love about summer, family time!! We find ourselves hanging out with so many more people in the summer just because of the nice weather!! 

Oh on another note I will be 21 in less 9 days and oh how I can’t wait!! I don’t have any huge plans for the actual day of my birthday because it’s a Wednesday but I will be going to Milwaukee the weekend after for summer fest AKA beerfest with great music. I cannot wait!!  

Well I hope you guys have all been wonderful!! I will try to catch up on all of your lovely blogs this week!!
Have a great day and remember to link up with Sami!!


Sami's Shenanigans

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

4 comments:

  1. cotton candy!? are you kidding!? i have not seen this sent around but will be keeping my eye out :)

    this just made my monday, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait?! What?! You're not 21!! I've obviously been living under a rock! You are wise beyond your years!

    You look fabulous. I love your outfits!

    Glad that you had a fabulous time in Orlando! I can't wait for your recap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey pretty lady, I just wanted to stop by and let you know that you are featured on my "Tuesday Top" post today (my favorite looks from around the blogosphere from the week) http://chicstreetstyle.me/2013/06/11/the-tuesday-top-4/
    Congrats!

    XoXo Brenna
    www.chicstreetstyle.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! So glad you're back girl!! I absolutely LOVE your church & date night outfits. That chevron dress is to die for!!! I need one just like that in my wardrobe :). And I'm going to have to buy one of those candles; I am STILL obsessed with cotton candy so I think I would love it! :)

    XOXO
    Ashley
    ashleyspassionforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: