Monday, July 22, 2013

We Shopped Till We Dropped!!

Happy Monday!!
I can honestly say that even though its Monday I am happy! I had such a wonderful weekend that I feel like I can tackle my Monday in a fabulous mood!

This past weekend was dedicated to shopping, and not just any shopping but consignment and bargain shopping! I can truly say that my trip to visit my family in Minneapolis and do some major retail therapy was a success! During the day the boys and girls would split up! The guys attended the Schwan’s International USA Cup where my cousin Jonathon was playing with his team (they one the tournament by the way) and the girls roamed the cities for great finds! We started our days out early. Hitting the consignment stores first and then malls later! Then in the evening we would all meet up for supper! Saturday night was the best because we went to The Nook! I don’t know if you have heard of it but it was featured in Diner’s, Drive-Ins and Dives and food paradise! Honestly the food was Amazing! I had their signature Juicy Nookie Burger with chips and for our appetizer we had battered deep fried cheese curds! Basically it was a heart attack waiting to happen but it was so yummy and worth every calorie!


Tomorrow I will tell you all about my great finds but for now here are some pictures of my weekend!



The cieling was filled with dollar bills! coolest thing to read them!
They also had a bowling alley!

Starving and waiting for food! 

My yummy burger!!

They cheesecurds!!

Some of our burgers!

My cousin Gabriela and my aunt! 

My hubbers and cousin!! 

What i though of my meal!! 



I hope you all had a great weekend!!

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! But what in the world is a cheesecurd?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Food sounds amazing!

    Sounds like such a great weekend! I love weekends that are so great that you don't even mind if Monday comes around :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun! :) I'm so glad you had a great weekend with family and found some great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH what an awesome weekend girl! :) Looks like so much fun! Nothing like family and shopping :)

    XOXO
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: