Thursday, November 14, 2013

Gender Reveal Party!!

Ok this might just be one of the most exciting posts I have ever written! This past weekend my sister in laws and a couple close friends got together to through me amazing gender reveal party! Which was a total success if I may add. The day was a day filled with laughter, fun and of course the gender reveal of our sweet baby!  The one thing I do regret was not taking enough pictures. I really wasn’t in the mood for pictures or maybe I was just too excited but either way I wish we could of taken more.



The girls did a wonderful job with the food and décor! It was all delish and super pretty and yes I have the pictures  of the party to prove it!








We finished the day with the cutting of the cake which lead to tell us what we would be having which was…



DUN DUN DUN...


A sweet baby boy!



Words seriously can’t say how happy we are! I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to become a mom to this sweet baby! I pray every day that god gives me the wisdom and strength to be the best mom I can be! I can’t wait to meet our little boy! But until that moment comes we will just continue to rub my belly and read to our little boy!

I hope you have a wonderful day! 

Today is out two year anniversary so we will spend our evening celebrating and enjoying eachothers company!!

Happy Thursday!! 



Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

7 comments:

  1. So exciting! Congrats! What a great party! Love the details and the cake looks amazing! You look incredible too! Happy anniversary and congrats on your sweet baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Baby boys are absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary!! Congratulations so exciting. I love the cake you had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i'm sooo happy for you my dear! You will be an amazing mother (dressing your baby super cute) you look so pretty in your white dress :) congratulations! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a perfect gender reveal party! So happy for you guys, boys are so much fun! Love the cake. Happy Anniversary!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO exciting! I am due with our first, baby girl, in January! I remember when we found out the sex! It's all so exciting! Glad I found your blog :) New follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: